Header Ads

The Weekly Authority: 📦 Galaxy Unpacked, unpacked plus Google’s foldable tablet

⚡ Welcome to The Weekly Authority, the Android Authority newsletter that breaks down the top Android and tech news from the week. The 255th edition here with everything from Galaxy Unpacked, the possibility of a foldable Google tablet, a Sony Xperia 5 V video leak, pizza-scented Xbox controllers, and more…

👻 This week I’ve been hunting for something new to get my teeth into now Oxenfree II: Lost Signals is finished (it was GOOD!) and I’m eyeing Gylt. I have a feeling nothing is going to live up to the spookiness of Oxenfree for now, though, so I’m also going to replay the first game. Can you believe it’s been seven years since it was released?



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/5KitYMP

No comments

Powered by Blogger.