Header Ads

I love Android, but I prefer it more on tablets than phones

google pixel tablet pixel phones android homescreen 2
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Rita El Khoury

Although I knew that Android on tablets has come a long way in the past couple of years, I didn’t expect to fall in love with it so much that I’d think it’s better than Android on phones. But that’s exactly what happened when I started using the Pixel Tablet. Looking past the Pixel aspect of this particular tablet, Android as a whole feels more polished on larger screens now. Not just compared to a couple of years ago (which, ha, did that even count?), but also compared to the same modern experience on Android phones.

I know that may be a bit controversial to say, especially considering Android’s fraught history with tablets, but hear me out. Everything I want to do on my phone is simpler, smoother, and better on tablets. Yes, obviously, it’s the larger screen factor, but it’s also how Android has adapted to it.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/S8MtxnB

No comments

Powered by Blogger.