Header Ads

I went to Samsung HQ for Galaxy Unpacked: Here’s what I saw

samsung logo
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

This week, we saw the launch of a slew of new Samsung products at the summer iteration of Galaxy Unpacked 2023. Obviously, there were some new foldable phones with the Galaxy Z Fold 5 and Galaxy Z Flip 5. Alongside those, we got the latest Galaxy Watch 6 series and Galaxy Tab S9 series. In a first, Samsung chose to launch these devices in Seoul, South Korea, a stone’s throw away from the global Samsung HQ.

This must have been no small decision on Samsung’s part because it involved flying hundreds of people to Korea — an enormous expense. I was one of the lucky folks who got to go (though Samsung had no say in our editorial content). Since there were so many tech journalists in Seoul, Samsung treated us to several events surrounding Galaxy Unpacked. Thankfully, the company didn’t have a problem with me taking photos and sharing my experience, so here’s everything I saw!



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/BjeLtUF

No comments

Powered by Blogger.