Header Ads

These are my 5 favorite Samsung DeX use cases

samsung galaxy s23 ultra dex display
Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Dhruv Bhutani

As someone whose work is mostly web-first, I’m very open to experimenting with future-forward ways of computing. So far, I’ve tried an iPad-first, Android tablet-first, and even remote desktop-based work environments. That said, I’m all about the mobile life, and a system that seamlessly switches between a desktop and a pocketable on-the-go machine is the dream. Coincidentally, Samsung DeX on my Galaxy S23 Ultra does exactly that.

Samsung DeX is the closest we've gotten to a 'smartphone as a computer' future.

I firmly believe that the crossover between phones and traditional computers is much closer than many would imagine. So it shouldn’t come as a surprise that I’ve been intrigued by Samsung’s DeX experience. When Samsung announced DeX on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, it skyrocketed to the top of my list of phones to try out. Fast forward to the latest and greatest Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, and DeX remains a feature that I use at least a few times a month in some ways you’d expect and others you might not. Here’s a closer look at how I use DeX on my Samsung phones.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/MHhw9oX

No comments

Powered by Blogger.