Header Ads

Cant get Starlink Residential? You should consider Starlink Roam instead

starlink dish second angle
Credit: Andrew Grush / Android Authority

Starlink first hit the scene in 2019, though it was a pretty limited beta at the time. As someone stuck with Hughesnet and LTE as his only option for getting online, I was already sold on the idea of Low-Earth Orbit satellite internet. Unfortunately, I was too slow to sign up and soon found my only choice was to join a waitlist. It was estimated I’d be waiting at least six months to a year. Sound at all familiar? If you’ve been waiting for Starlink but don’t currently have access, I implore you to consider Starlink Roam.

Starlink Roam, previously known as Starlink for RV, is designed with travelers in mind. Don’t let that fool you. Starlink Roam can make for a decent home internet option, just as long as you know what you’re getting into.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/e8ixBj3

No comments

Powered by Blogger.