Header Ads

This electric scooter broke me

Sometimes we get used to things “as they are” and kind of forget that they could be better. That old breakdown-prone car you’ve had for years. The same boring breakfast you make all the time. For me, it’s rental scooters, which I’ve been riding for years. In that time, I’ve come to accept certain not-so-great things about them as par for the course. That was until I got my hands on the Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra. This scooter broke me.

In the couple of weeks I spent riding it, the Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra changed what I thought I knew about electric scooters. Until now, I had no real idea what you could actually expect from a half-decent electric scooter for adults. And now that I know, I don’t think I can go back to crappy rentals.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/XA15ukM

No comments

Powered by Blogger.