Header Ads

I used Apple Fitness Plus for 7 days: Here’s my honest review

An iPhone displaying Apple Fitness Plus rests on a studio floor among tennis shoes, a water bottle, and an Apple Watch SE 2.
Credit: Kaitlyn Cimino / Android Authority

An Apple Watch Fitness Plus review has long been on my to-do list. As a wearables reviewer, covering fitness content comes with the territory. In fact, it’s a perk of the job. Typically, my workouts include whatever activities are required to test out a device’s heart rate monitor, GPS accuracy, and a few niche workout modes, (plus a couple of extra yoga sessions to appease my apparently decrepit joints). Review periods often lead to repetitive interval work on a stationary bike and drawn-out neighborhood runs.

On a week without a specific device to test, I gave an entire platform my attention. I cycled, stretched, walked, and more to dig into what Apple has to offer its paying subscribers. I paired the app with my Apple Watch Ultra as well as my Apple Watch Series 8. Find out what I discovered in my honest review of Apple Fitness Plus after seven days of use.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/xsofF4z

No comments

Powered by Blogger.