Header Ads

The Pixel 7 Pro is my ultimate phone camera for concerts

google pixel 7 pro snapping photo concert 2 2
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

Lights on, amp unplugged, stage empty. I get up with a wide grin on my face, still euphoric from the concert I just attended and the music I listened to. I start putting on my jacket when a hand taps me on the shoulder. I turn around; the person apologizes and asks me about my phone because they were impressed by the photos and videos I was able to capture. So we launch into a lengthy conversation about my Google Pixel 7 Pro and how excellent it is for concert photography and videography.

This hasn’t just happened once or twice, but at least a dozen times if we count both the Pixel 6 Pro and 7 Pro — though the latter has gotten more attention. And the reasons are many, including the Pixel 7 Pro’s high-quality zoom, night performance, and ability to freeze a moment in time. But let’s back up a bit.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Xc8zfv3

No comments

Powered by Blogger.