Header Ads

Frankenstein’s earbuds would sound monstrously good

Nothing Ear 1, OnePlus Buds Pro, Sony LinkBuds WF-L900, and Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
Credit: Thomas Triggs / Android Authority

Despite frequently hopping between some of the best wireless earbuds, I still don’t feel like I’ve found my perfect pair. It’s not that any models I’ve used are bad in their own right. It’s more that I like each of them for different and specific reasons. Between the Samsung, Sony, and other buds at my disposal, I have an orchestra full of features that I enjoy. But it’s a pain having to switch between buds when I want to experience the best of a particular functionality.

But what if I could somehow take them apart and put all of their best qualities together? With their high-end features combined, they’d make for an impressive set of earbuds indeed. Maybe then I could have all of the features I’m looking for all in one place. Strange though it is, Frankenstein’s earbuds would sound monstrously good. Here’s what they should look like.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/hk3RUWN

No comments

Powered by Blogger.