Header Ads

Don’t buy a Fitbit or Pixel Watch if you care about swim tracking

google pixel watch covered in water 2
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

About two weeks ago, I put on my swimsuit and jumped in the pool for my first lap swimming session in four years. In less than one length, it was obvious to me that nothing had changed: I still knew how to freestyle swim (even though I was immediately out of breath) and Fitbit trackers were still utterly useless at swim tracking.

I am currently wearing a Pixel Watch and using it to track my walks, random hikes, and, for the past couple of weeks, swims. And let me tell you one experience is not like the others. So if your preferred form of exercise involves doing back-and-forths in the pool, I wouldn’t recommend you get a Fitbit and I’d caution you against the Pixel Watch too; there are much better smartwatches for swimming out there.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/3AoQNVd

No comments

Powered by Blogger.