Header Ads

I tried a PopSocket for the first time and once I popped, I couldn’t stop

popsocket popgrip for magsafe popped up
Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

I don’t like sticking permanent things to the back of my Android phone. Dealing with a thicker phone, an obstacle that creates friction each time I want to put it in my pocket or take it out, and an uneven and wobbly device every time I place it on a flat surface is just not worth the sacrifice for me. Or at least that’s what I thought until I got to test a couple of PopSockets.

On paper, these little round pucks are everything I hate attaching to my phone. But there’s a MagSafe version that promises to provide the same ergonomics while still being easily removable. A win-win solution, right? To my surprise, I’ve found myself getting used to the regular, sticky PopSocket more than the MagSafe one. Maybe it was the very fact that I couldn’t remove it that got me sold on it, or maybe I was too busy hopping around Czechia for 10 days of adventures that I didn’t give it a second thought. Suffice it to say, I kind of get why PopSockets are so popular now. And I may be a convert — or at least on the way to becoming one.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Kc4TNbe

No comments

Powered by Blogger.