Header Ads

Google Photos’ upcoming Magic Editor is cool, but I don’t like it

Google Photos Magic Editor
Credit: Hadlee Simons / Android Authority
Opinion post by
Dhruv Bhutani

I’ll get straight to the point. I don’t like where Google is heading with the new Magic Editor in Google Photos.

Magic Editor in Google Photos opens a lot of opportunities but will need significant safeguards.

Google’s blockbuster showing at Google I/O kicked off with an AI-infused look at the future of practically every popular Google product. But amongst all the enhancements and aids coming to the company’s workspace and search portfolio, there’s one that sparked the most intrigue and worries in me. Magic Editor, a new editing feature in Google Photos, brings generative image manipulation to an app used by over a billion people. I shudder to think about the implications.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/SplR8jv

No comments

Powered by Blogger.