Header Ads

I wish I could customize the lights on my Nest speakers

Pictured is the gray Google Nest Audio on a bookshelf with the lights blinking.
Credit: Adam Molina / Android Authority
Opinion post by
C. Scott Brown

I love my Google Nest smart home products. I have no shame in admitting that I am all in on the ecosystem. I have two smart displays, the Nest Doorbell (battery), two Nest security cameras, the Nest Wifi with two nodes, multiple Nest Audio speakers, and even a Google Nest Mini. In fact, there are very few Nest products I haven’t at the very least given a try.

But out of my whole collection, my Nest Audio speakers are my favorite. These small-but-mighty smart speakers create rich and full multi-room sound throughout my home. I can simply say “Hey Google, play Oasis” at any moment in any part of the house, and boom: Liam and Noel fill up every room sounding “biblical,” as they like to say.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/Df7pHTz

No comments

Powered by Blogger.