Header Ads

While moving, I realized that saving my tech product boxes was useless

OnePlus 10 Pro box side angle
Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority
Opinion post by
C. Scott Brown

I am not a very sentimental person. I know lots of people in the tech sphere who keep pretty much everything they buy. “I’ve got my first smartphone tucked away in a drawer somewhere,” they’ll say, “just in case I want to take it out and experience that nostalgia.”

Not me. As soon as something gets replaced or becomes obsolete in my life, I sell it. One thing that helps with resale value is having the device’s original retail box. That’s why I’ve been saving tech boxes for as long as I can remember. I’ve had stacks of them hidden all throughout the house just waiting for the day when they’ll be needed for an eBay listing.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/JnRv82x

No comments

Powered by Blogger.