Header Ads

I bought an electric scooter for quick commutes, and here’s what I learned

Standing on e-scooter at stop light
Credit: Adam Birney / Android Authority

In an effort to cut down on carbon emissions, my city has seen the rise of numerous bike lanes and an increasing number of gadgets zipping down them. There’s a lot of new technology for transportation, from electric bikes and scooters to e-boards and futuristic-looking unicycles. I wanted to see what the electric vehicle (EV) craze was all about and decided to buy an entry-level e-scooter to ride to work over the summer. Was the commute as much fun as it looked? Here are five things I learned from riding an electric scooter for the first time.

Read more: Electric-scooter buyer’s guide: Everything you need to know



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/9TjvKNX

No comments

Powered by Blogger.