Header Ads

Deal: Become a skilled copywriter for just $14

Copywriting Mastery Bundle

Copywriting gives you flexibility. I’m not writing this from a cubicle on the 42nd floor of AA Towers. I’m at my desk at home, and I got up about 20 minutes ago. Maybe I’m missing out on the water cooler gossip, but the sun’s shining so I can live with that.

You read the scribblings of copywriters like me dozens of times per day. That should give you an idea of how many roles there are for copywriters, and most of them can be performed from anywhere. If you’ve got a laptop and Wi-Fi signal, or even just a hotspot, then you’re good to go. If you fancy working from your favorite cafe or beach location, you can just get up and go.

I learned copywriting skills from an online course. It landed me a role with Android Authority, and the course I took wasn’t nearly as comprehensive as the Copywriting Mastery Bundle that’s on offer this week. This four-part learning kit teaches you all the skills you need to write with gusto on almost any subject.

Copywriting Mastery Bundle

It’s not just about copywriting either. A creative writing course is also included, giving you the chance to express yourself in beautiful prose. Whether it’s a two-line poem or a whole novel, it’s an opportunity to unleash your creative side.

The Copywriting Mastery Bundle is on offer right now. The original $660 value has been temporarily slashed down to just $14, meaning there’s little excuse not to explore the possibilities. It’s little wonder that over 7,000 people have already signed up.

The deal ends in a few days, so don’t miss your chance. Hit the button below to find it.

$14 .00
Copywriting Mastery Bundle
Save $646 .00
Buy it Now
Copywriting Mastery Bundle Buy it Now
Save $646 .00 $14 .00

Is this deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the DEALS HUB.



from Android Authority https://ift.tt/32P4SxY

No comments

Powered by Blogger.